Unknown Dev
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

joseph gm app

Go down

joseph gm app Empty joseph gm app

Post  nguyenm050 Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:33 am

Your name:

Your age:13

Time zone: eastern

Why do you want to be a gm: Ummmm i think i have a friend in this server and i think you prob know her and her name is itzamy ummm i just wanted to join because i wanted to help out server and meet my old gm friend amy so thats why i want to become a gm

When did you join:i join today im sorry im about to join this server but since i found this server out on youtube i dont where to download the client and stuff.

Have you ever been a gm if yes please give us proof: I've been gm but not as experience you guys can ask amy since she saw me been a gm before but i think im a little experience and i wish to help this server out Smile

How can you help the server:i can help by asking friends to join and showing ppl rights and wrong and if a person is disobeying i will warned them if they do it again ill ask you guys for permission to ban him before i do it.

Others about you: Ummm i am Vietnamese but moved to canada and my 2nd game to play was maplestory Smile

nguyenm050

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum